Tämän deltasiipisen yksimoottorisen miehittämättömän lentokoneen kehittämiseen osallistuvat ruotsalainen Saab, sveitsiläinen RUAG, espanjalainen EADS CASA ja italialainen Alenia Aeronautica.  5000 kg painava kone lentänee vuoden 2010 alussa.
- http://www.senat.fr/rap/r05-215/r05-2158.html French Senate's report "A. The project nEUROn, launched by France, is joined by its main European partners"
- http://www.defense.gouv.fr/sites/defense/votre_espace/medias/communiques/ministere_de_la_defense/demonstrateur_neuron?_&ispopup=1 Demonstrator neUROn, DGA/Matthieu Duvelleroy, February 9, 2006
Aiheesta muualla [muokkaa]
- Dassault nEUROn page
- Defense-Aeropace.com (Feb 10/06) - Contract Launches Euro UCAV Demonstrator. Collects various facts about the program.
- AFCEA Signal Magazine (September 2005) - nEUROn Gains Altitude. Excellent article.
- nEUROn programme (Paris Air Show 2005) - Europe’s UCAV Demonstrator Neuron Will Be a Stealth Platform (European Security, June 10, 2005)
- nEUROn project (Paris Air Show 2004) - nEUROn : Europe’s UCAV Demonstrator (European Security, June 10, 2004)
- nEUROn (AVE Grand Duc version) promotional featurette, June 11, 2005 (Dassault Aviation)
- nEUROn, AVE-C & AVE-D design and flight, Dassault Activities (Dassault Aviation)
- nEUROn (single-engine version) official gallery by Dassault (Scale model replica photographies & CG concept artworks)
- nEUROn's official 1:48 scale model by Dassault
- Unveilling the nEUROn Europe’s UCAV demonstrator by Dassault (June 11, 2005)
- The European technology demonstrator nEUROn, February 9, 2006, French Defence Ministry
- Saab (Feb 9/06) - Important player in nEUROn
- Spanish Government (Dec 30/05) - Agreement with France for a Demonstrator of an Unmanned Combat Aircraft
- Press release: nEUROn, First intermediate synthesis review (12th of Sept., 2006)
- Thales joins Neuron UCAV programme (European Security)
- Drones in France. An official report by the French Ministry of Defence about the national history of drones.
- DARPA - J-UCAS Program. Includes the Boeing X-45C and the Northrop-Grumman X-47B.
- See all Defense Industry Daily coverage of the J-UCAS program and its platforms.
- Airforce Technology - X-45 J-UCAV Joint Unmanned Combat Air System, USA
- Airforce Technology - X-47 Pegasus Naval Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (UCAV-N), USA
- Northrop Grumman Analysis Center, 3rd Joint-Industry Forum (Feb 16/05) - Joint Unmanned Combat Air System and US Military Transformation (7.2 MB, PDF Format). Excellent presentation that explains the interest in UCAVs and the effect of removing the pilot on the ability to provide persistent coverage of an area.
- Defense Industry Daily (Jan 24/06) - British CORAX UAV Joins UCAV Trend.
- Dassault Aviation - Logiduc program. The precursor to the nEUROn. The Petit Duc ("European Scops Owl"), codenamed AVE-D, was the first stealth unmanned aircraft to fly in Europe on July 18th 2000. It was followed by the AVE-C Moyen Duc ("Long-eared Owl") in 2001. The third and final version Grand Duc ("Eurasian Eagle Owl") would become the multinational nEUROn.
- Saab - SHARC Program. A precursor to its work on nEUROn in many ways, and one of the main reasons Saab has a leading role alongside Dassault.